Friday, June 18, 2010

Buy me a ROSE

So at work i have nothing better to do than to listen to Music! and occasionally I'll find myself listening to a song which often paints pictures of what i think my future might be. Daydreaming is so fun! it make time just fly by. But this week i found myself listening to a song over and over and over again( not user and and Toby Keith) but rather Kenny Rogers a heck of a singer.

Dear Lauren

If you ever find yourself feeling like this just play this song for me and I'll buy you a Daisy and call you from work I'll open a door for you and we'll make it work. I Lova ya girl and miss you like crazy..
49 days and counting..

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are Dumb.

We Are Dumb.

Followers

About Me

My photo
My names Travis Whiting Born and raised by two wonderful parents 21 years old and attending College on to become a Nurse Anesthetist. In Love with a girl I know will make me happier then any thing in this world. My Daisy Girl.