Monday, February 8, 2010

Danny B & Jason Borne

Danny B and Jason Borne
SO whats this all about you might wonder? Who is Danny B and what does he have against Jason Borne?
Well my vote is out for Danny B even though he isn't as fast as Jason or can kill 20 people with a pen;it doesn't matter. Danny B is my roommate and is by far better than Jason. Jason just kills. I know he keeps me on the edge of my seat every time I watch his movie, but Jason just doesn't keep me laughing as much as Danny B. Jason wont have slumber party's, 12 am Ice-cream munches with me, work out or just be there when his roommates need him. So thanks Danny B for your Life.. AAAWW EEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are Dumb.

We Are Dumb.

Followers

About Me

My photo
My names Travis Whiting Born and raised by two wonderful parents 21 years old and attending College on to become a Nurse Anesthetist. In Love with a girl I know will make me happier then any thing in this world. My Daisy Girl.