Monday, February 8, 2010


Today was an adventure! we had our weekly FHE activity tonight. All the guys went over to the girls place for a good round of UNO and some FUDGE brownies. While we were waiting to get things started, my childhood urge led me to exaggerating just a little. I some how found myself in a mist of white powder, the powder from a Fire extinguisher. It was quite epic if you ask us. My roommate Sean was a complete snowball... but any who it was something to blog about.. I'm getting Ice-cream Mint my favorite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are Dumb.

We Are Dumb.

Followers

About Me

My photo
My names Travis Whiting Born and raised by two wonderful parents 21 years old and attending College on to become a Nurse Anesthetist. In Love with a girl I know will make me happier then any thing in this world. My Daisy Girl.