Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wanna know something?

Wanna know what a best friend is in my opinion?
A friend that sticks by your side no matter what! the one that stays in your mind as long as the day goes for. A best friend, is a friend that you want to marry and spend the rest of your life with; the one you'll wait for. The one you want on your team no matter how good or bad the team is. take into consideration, this a friend that will tell all secrets of life and desires that one might obtain. its when Love becomes more of a friendship more of a bond, a " I know whats going on with you and you know whats going on with me situation". Friends don't give up. My best friend is you @>-->-- girl.. always and forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are Dumb.

We Are Dumb.

Followers

About Me

My photo
My names Travis Whiting Born and raised by two wonderful parents 21 years old and attending College on to become a Nurse Anesthetist. In Love with a girl I know will make me happier then any thing in this world. My Daisy Girl.