Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My New Fav's

So my new favorite thing is the Television show Prison Break! HOLY COW im addicted to it. Its like the coolest show out right on Netflix's cause i can watch it back to back. Right now im on my last season and things are getting crazy intense. can't put the laptop down.
So the chicken coop is finished. had to make some arrangements and put build the coop inside the barn with dads blue prints it turned out pretty legit. so im putting my order on the chickens as soon as i get my pay check.

Today its been storming like the dickens and blowing like crazy! this morning we gathered our bees and placed them in there new home for the summer! buy this time in August we'll have more honey than we know what to do with! and after the rain storm were planting the garden. oh how i LOVE THE SUMMER

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are Dumb.

We Are Dumb.

Followers

About Me

My photo
My names Travis Whiting Born and raised by two wonderful parents 21 years old and attending College on to become a Nurse Anesthetist. In Love with a girl I know will make me happier then any thing in this world. My Daisy Girl.