Monday, April 26, 2010

Today was my day!

SO it happened today! my day was today and hers was yesterday! the day that just doesn't like you and turns all the good things around. I woke up today well just not happy! i tried to shake it off but by 3 oc today i was not filling like myself i didnt wat to do anything but go home or be with Lauren!man i miss her@I didn't think love could be so painful! Other than that today i turned off the radio to just listen to myself think to try to understand what my plans are and how i can accomplish them! and it felt great to work and just think to myself.
My good friend Spencer Butterfiled and I made a trip to Oregon today. He need his Motorcycle to be taken over there and i was the lucky guy to do it. he followed in his car and we made the journey across the state. Then on the way home we had a deep conversation about life, which was awesome.
I haven't been home all day today i left at 7am and have now just got home. I only had little lunch and im feeling like a hungry hippo so im off to the kitchen to clean it out... p.s. Lauren if you read this, I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are Dumb.

We Are Dumb.

Followers

About Me

My photo
My names Travis Whiting Born and raised by two wonderful parents 21 years old and attending College on to become a Nurse Anesthetist. In Love with a girl I know will make me happier then any thing in this world. My Daisy Girl.