Thursday, April 22, 2010

SUMMER WORK

So, do you know how long I've wanted this summer? The summer that will set me one step higher. Free from a being young and wild, to some what more responsible. Ehhh! but why? Well, because I'm getting MARRIED! To who? Lauren M Pulsipher the love of my life. The girl i see when i close my eyes, the girl i dream of and can't wait to be with 4ever! its kind of sad cause her and I are away from each other for the summer to get things ready for the big day! I don't recommend it for all of you readers and followers out there! its very very very eehhhhful! you know its hard, but it will be great! plus were getting hook ups on a few things we need, I'll fill you in when the day gets here! OH i cant wait. but if it were up to me we'd be married sooner so we could of gone on some great adventures! ha but that's what were on right now, one BIG adventure! and it just might be the most challenging one I'll be on.

2 comments:

  1. k your blog is LEGIT. and i love everything you did to it, yahooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) I Love everything about you!

    ReplyDelete

We Are Dumb.

We Are Dumb.

Followers

About Me

My photo
My names Travis Whiting Born and raised by two wonderful parents 21 years old and attending College on to become a Nurse Anesthetist. In Love with a girl I know will make me happier then any thing in this world. My Daisy Girl.